The time has come for the Clamboree and Glass Art Festival! See what the buzz is about and get Clammed on June 25th in the Empire District of Coos Bay. If you love seafood, then you don't want to miss this unique festival along the shores of the Pacific Ocean. A day in the sun includes:
- Glass blowing demonstrations
- Boat building center
- Hollering Contest
- Beer & Wine Garden
- Children's play area
- Hollering Place Radio Show
Fun activities are happening all day! Enjoy the sounds of live music by exceptional, local entertainers. The schedule includes:
- The Daily Bills playing from 10 - 11:30 am.
- Finnavarra and The Nor 'Westers' Pub Style Celtic Music liven the crowd from 11:30 - 12:30 pm.
- Buzz Krill hits the stage at 12:30 - 1:00 pm.
- Metro Gnomes nail it from 1:15 - 2:00 pm.
- Road Rockers sound off from 2:00 - 3:00 pm.
- The Hollering Contest launches at 3:00 pm until 4:00 pm.
- The Clam Diggers round out the night from 4:00 - 6:00 pm.
The adventure begins when you enter. If you haven't experienced glass blowing before in your life, you are in for a treat! Make sure to take one home to commemorate your awesome day in Coos Bay. The shellfish will be bountiful, so make sure you come with an empty stomach! Fine, fine seafood is what the area is known for, so enjoy!
Quality Inn & Suites Coos Bay is the perfect spot to claim your night's rest. We offer the best rates along the coast, as well as the comforts of home. With us, you will enjoy free WiFi and a hot breakfast upon awakening. Our courtyard views of the Oregon Coast can't be beaten. If you are looking for more exciting things to do while visiting, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly and courteous staff members. We want to make your stay a memorable one. Call us today at 1-541-756-3191 to make your reservation.