Fish and chips. Crab cakes. Fresh-baked pastries, authentic Italian cuisine, and handcrafted deli sandwiches. Hungry yet? Check out some of our favorite restaurants in Coos Bay:
- Benetti's (Italian) – Indulge in traditional Italian cuisine and seafood specialties, overlooking the boardwalk and bay from a cozy dining room.
- City Subs (sandwiches) – Enjoy high-quality subs made with fresh-baked bread from scratch, and other house-made ingredients, including macaroni, potato salad, barbeque sauce and marinara.
- Tokyo Bistro (Japanese) – The super fresh seafood is Coos Bay is the perfect fit for Japanese cuisine. Try sushi or other healthy specialties, and order from a unique menu of wine, beer and sake.
- Blue Heron Bistro (German) – Savor classic German cuisine in an inviting, small-town atmosphere. Made-from-scratch items include dark German sourdough bread, Spatzle, warm potato salad and bratwurst.
- Fishermen's Seafood Market (seafood) – Many locals claim this hole-in-the-wall joint has the best fish and chips that you will ever eat. They also serve clam chowder, coleslaw, oysters, shrimp and squid. Sit up on the dock and enjoy the coastal scene.
Planning a getaway to the area? Stay at our friendly hotel, and make the most of your getaway. Please contact us today for more information on Coos Bay, OR things to do, and to make your reservations at our hotel.