Discover your perfect night overlooking the shores of the Pacific Ocean with delicious Italian cuisine and fine wines to boot! That's what you can expect when you step through the doors and feel the ambiance of Old World Italy at Benetti's in Coos Bay. You'll find extravagant menu items right off the bat such as Escargot, Fondue, Clams or Stromboli's at this top-notch restaurant located minutes from our hotel. Each entree comes with an all-night offering of soup, salad and garlic bread. Check out some of the entrees available:
- Tiger Shrimp Scampi served over fresh Lemon Pepper Linguine.
- Fresh (local) King Salmon and Risotto with Butternut Squash & House-cured Pancetta, Pistachio Pesto, and Arugula
- Chicken Piccata over Saffron Pappardelle Pasta in garlic and Asiago Sauce.
- Eggplant Parmigiana topped with Asiago & Mozzarella Cheeses and Marinara Sauce.
- Piedmontese House Sirloin served over local Bay Shrimp and Potato Gratin with a crisp Asiago Cheese crust over sauteed spinach and mushrooms.
- Cannelloni made of fresh house herb and Asiago cheese crepe filled with ground beef and spinach.
And the list goes on and on with an array of divine desserts, as well as an extensive wine list. Gluten free pasta is available; just ask your server for details.
Doesn't this make you want to go out to dinner? Don't miss this dining experience while you are visiting Coos Bay. Just a short distance from the best value in town, Quality Inn & Suites Coos Bay, your dining extravaganza awaits.