Best North Bend & Coos Bay Restaurants: Savor the Oregon Coast
Cozy cafes. Chef-driven dining. Seafood feasts and ethnic eats. Indulge in an eclectic selection of cuisine when you visit the Oregon Coast, along with fantastic wines and famous craft beers. What are you hungry for? Find an awesome array of restaurants nearby our Coos Bay hotel.
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry in Coos Bay
- Los Dos Amigos - Family Mexican restaurant with fajitas, enchiladas, and carne asada.
- Kozy Kitchen - Family-friendly, 24-hour diner with a big menu and big portions.
- Blue Heron Bistro - Authentic German cuisine made from scratch in a cozy atmosphere.
- Benetti's - Traditional Italian dishes with beautiful views of the Bay.
- Fisherman's Seafood Market - Dockside hangout with excellent seafood, including clam chowder and fish ‘n chips.
- Tokyo Bistro - Just-caught seafood dishes, Japanese street snacks, sushi, and sake.
- Walt's Pourhouse - Relaxed sports bar with creative pub grub and outdoor seating.
- The Hill Top House - Prime steaks and excellent seafood with gorgeous views of the Bay and dunes.
- Tai's Dynasty - Bold Asian cuisine and popular dishes like General Tao's Chicken and Sweet and Sour Pork.
- City Subs - Gourmet sandwiches with fresh-baked bread and house-made sauces.
Coos Bay Hotel with Free Hot Breakfast
Wake up ready for adventures with a complimentary hot breakfast served daily at our comfy hotel. There's also a picnic area for sunny weather and special perks like free Wi-Fi and free parking. Make your reservations today or contact us for more information about our hotel and nearby Coos Bay restaurants.