We know the truth: Dads are special every day of the year… but when Father's Day rolls around, we've got an extra special chance to show them how much we appreciate them!
This year is no exception: from fishing to flowers, here are our top 4 ideas for planning the best Father's Day ever in Coos Bay, Oregon!
1. Book a Coast Fishing Package at our Quality Inn and Suites for an adventurous day you'll both remember forever. Including accommodations for two and complimentary breakfast - plus discounts at Miss Linda Fishing Charters and free fishing boat parking - you'll land the best Father's Day ever.
- At Shore Acres Rose Sunday, Dad's are the highlight of the day. There will be rose experts on hand in the garden to chat about all things botanical, and free refreshments served for the whole family.
June 18th, 2017
Shore Acres State Park
89039 Cape Arago Hwy
11 am - 4 pm
- For the adventurous Dad, bring him to the UTV Takeover Summerfest at Boxcar Campground in Coos Bay! Free events include scheduled activities, live music, vendors, food trucks, bonfires, treasure hunts and more.
June 14th - 18th, 2017
- Dad a foodie? We've got the perfect plan: Check out the Father's Day Brunch Buffet at the Three Rivers Casino Resort for a delicious end to a perfect day. Champagne, mimosas and a wide assortment of delicious dishes.
June 18th, 10 am - 3 pm
- Picnic on the beach: pack up Dad's favorite food, drink & dessert (of course) - plus a big blanket - and head to his favorite stretch of the Oregon coast. No matter what time of day, he'll appreciate the peaceful quality time together, and you'll appreciate sharing that dessert!