The time has come to gather your family and head to the Southern Coast of Oregon for a much-needed vacation! From beachcombing the incredible shoreline to hiking the numerous scenic trails in the State Parks, discover the world that Oregon has to offer. Quality Inn and Suites Coos Bay is your ticket to getting you on the right track. Check out a few of our favorite places to explore:
- Cape Arago State Park - This scenic park offers hiking trails, tidepool exploration, and beachcombing. Bring your binoculars for possible sightings of whales, seals, and sea lions as well as incredible ships.
- Sunset Bay State Park - This park brings nature to new heights with its vast forest. Embark on the Discovery Walk.
- Shore Acres State Park - Explore the Japanese-styled gardens or take a stroll to the rugged cliffs to experience the crashing waves below.
- Oregon Dunes National Recreational Area - The largest stretch of America's sand dunes is here. Just a short drive from our lovely hotel puts you and your entourage in the top hot spot for dune buggy exploration along the coast.
- Bandon Dunes Golf Course - Get ready for a fantastic tee time when you get together with your pals for a day of golf in the incredible scenery offered at this course.
You'll find no shortage of fantastic excursions when you visit Coos Bay. Make plans to stay with us where you can get your morning off to the right start with a complimentary, hot breakfast! Or stay connected to family and friends with free WiFi. Our accommodations give you the comforts you expect, and our customer service is always on point. If you need help with other fabulous things to do while visiting, just ask us! Book with us today by calling 1(541)756-3191.