Warm up inside one of Coos Bay's local museums, and explore the worlds of art, history and culture. You'll find an intriguing array of attractions, from historical railroad equipment to world-class fine arts and antique maritime artifacts. Check them out:
- Coos Historical and Maritime Museum - Learn about the history of the local Coos and Coquille native tribes, and what life was like for early settlers of the region.
- Oregon Coast Historic Rail Museum - See railroad and logging equipment, including a 1922 Baldwin steam locomotive.
- Marshfield Sun Printing Museum - Step back in time and see how newspapers were printed in the late 1800s.
- Coos Art Museum - This downtown attraction features an incredible collection of contemporary art and masterpieces from the Pacific Northwest.
- Coos Historical and Maritime Museum New History Center - Recently opened in 2014, this state-of-the-art waterfront facility brings to life the cultural legacy of Coos Bay.
After you've explored the museum that intrigues you, return to our friendly hotel to get cozy and enjoy the rest of your stay. Do you have questions about visiting museums or other North Bend, OR things to do? Would you like to know more about our hotel? Contact us at your convenience at 1 (541) 756 3191 for more information and to book your reservations.