What's more fun than traveling with your family this summer? Traveling with your family and your family pet! It's difficult to embark on a summer vacation knowing that your best family pet has to stay behind. At Quality Inn & Suites Coos Bay, we welcome your furry friend (additional fees apply) and encourage you to get out and exercise all that Oregon has to offer. From parks to beaches, here is a list of acceptable places for Fido to roam on a six-foot leash.
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area - An outdoor excursion Fido will adore that offers ponds, lakes, coastal forests, and trails equip to handle off-road ATVs.
- Coos Bay Town Beaches - If Fido is on a leash, then he/she is almost always welcome here.
- Cape Arago State Park - Fido will get a thrill exploring the sandy beaches or North Cove Trail, which is now open to the public as of June 30th.
- Shore Acres State Park - Allow Fido to run with you down the trails of the Sandstone Cliffs to the sandy beaches for an all-day romp!
- Sunset Bay State Park - This park stretches from Cape Arago to Shore Acres with plenty of places for Fido to follow his/her nose in between.
If staying at Quality Inn & Suites Coos Bay, enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast to start your day. After a full day of exploration with Fido, unwind in our steamy hot tub or rejuvenate by relaxing outside in the fresh coastal breezes of our scenic grounds. We can help you decide where to go to keep up with the busy itinerary you've made by keeping you connected to friends with free WiFi. And if you need suggestions on the best places to visit or frequent while you are here, don't hesitate to ask us!