Coos Art Museum Winter Exhibits Open December 15
Cold outside? Head indoors this winter at the Coos Art Museum, which features a unique variety of art in many media throughout its galleries. Five new exhibitions open on Friday, December 15 – pick your favorite or see them all.
New Exhibits at the Coos Art Museum
- Heat Wave & It's Not Easy Being Green – See works by fiber and fabric artists of Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington, including artwork from area competitions. (December 15 through February 10)
- Coos Art Museum Staff Art Show – An exhibition of artwork by the museum's directors, staff, and volunteers. (December 15 through February 10)
- Viewing Organically: Jean Kyle & The Nature of the Gourd: Sunny Kudo – A collection of painted gourds and watercolors by the co-winners of last year's Coos Art Museum Biennial. (December 15 through February 17)
- South Coast Wood – Fine furniture and turned wood masterpieces by talented local artists using wood from the Oregon Coast. (December 15 through February 17)
- Birds of the Elliott: Impressions in Textiles & Needle-Felt – Fiber art creations by fifteen local artists that showcase the diverse birdlife of the Elliott State Forest. (December 15 through February 17)
Comfortable, Friendly Hotel in Coos Bay
Situated near Coos Art Museum and all the best things to do in Coos Bay, our convenient hotel is a smart choice for your Oregon Coast getaway. Make your booking today!