- Cape Arago State Park – Kids love looking for marine life in coastal tide pools. Watch for whales swimming off the coast, and explore hiking trails and picnic areas. Look for seals and sea lions on Shell Island, an island and wildlife refuge.
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area – Take a dune buggy tour on these incredible sand dunes, where you’ll also find wildlife viewing, sand play and beach access.
- Fun Festivals – You’ll find all kinds of exciting festivals throughout the year, including the Blackberry Arts Festival, Oregon Coast Music Festival, and the Bay Area Fun Festival.
- Cranberry Sweets Candy Factory – Watch candy being made and sample the delectable creations at this popular factory store.
- Whale Watching – Cruise out into the Pacific Ocean and watch for gray whales year-round. You may also see seabirds, seals, sea lions and fish.
01 Apr 2015
Things to Do
Family Friendly Activities in North Bend
Bring your family to the Oregon Coast, and experience a fun-filled vacation that you’ll never forget. You’ll find plenty of kid-friendly things to do in this area. Here are some of our favorites: