- Bandon Dunes Golf Course – Improve your swing and enjoy sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean from three different golf courses nestled in a rugged landscape.
- The Mill Casino – Win big at this gaming and entertainment hot spot, which features over 500 slot machines, table games, and live music in the evening.
- Shore Acres Botanical Garden – See unique flowers, evergreen shrubs and trees, including the largest Monterey Pine in the state.
- Cape Arago State Park – Explore tide pools for marine life, watch for whales off the coast, and wander the beautiful trails that lead to picnic areas and views of Shell Island – a designated wildlife refuge that is home to seals and sea lions.
- Coos Bay Lighthouse – Located just off the Oregon coast on Chief’s Island, this picture-perfect lighthouse was first illuminated in 1934.
01 Apr 2015
Things to Do
North Bend Oregon Attractions
How will you spend your vacation in Coos Bay? North Bend, Oregon is an amazing destination to explore, with outdoor activities, tourist attractions, cultural pursuits and so much more. Check out some of our favorite attractions in Coos Bay, and start planning your coastal escape today.